vVv
vVv
vVv
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Come here for Free SIGS :)

Go down 
+5
MrSandNig
MaKaVeLi{DD}61
Volt
Fierce
BlackMagik
9 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackMagik
Server hero
BlackMagik

Credits : 4167

Come here for Free SIGS :) Empty
PostSubject: Come here for Free SIGS :)   Come here for Free SIGS :) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:32 pm

Title says it all. Need a cool looking Sig for your forums needs and to wow people after your post as they scroll down. Tell me what your kind of looking for as a base and i will do the rest. Will have to you within one day and possibly as soon as 20 minutes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/its.magik
Fierce
Trelum
Fierce

Credits : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Come here for Free SIGS :)   Come here for Free SIGS :) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:08 pm

can i have a sign please i would like my name to be {vVv}Fierce and i would like my picture to be Ryu Hayabusa [the assassin off of the game called Ninja Gaden] Very Happy pretty pleaseeee!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Volt
Trelum
Volt

Credits : 4274

PostSubject: Re: Come here for Free SIGS :)   Come here for Free SIGS :) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:23 pm

I can make decent sigs too. The first one I have really tried on is now in my sig.
Back to top Go down
MaKaVeLi{DD}61
High camper
MaKaVeLi{DD}61

Credits : 4151

PostSubject: Re: Come here for Free SIGS :)   Come here for Free SIGS :) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:01 pm

Whoever's makin' all of the "Swbf2 hall of fame" sigs (btw , did you guys just decide to give yourselves these titles? If so that's funny ;P ) anyway , they're sick , I like the clear focal points , good blurring and smudging , and I'm aware that this is defs in the wrong topic . :$
Back to top Go down
MrSandNig
Devil Wing
MrSandNig

Credits : 4452

PostSubject: Re: Come here for Free SIGS :)   Come here for Free SIGS :) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:11 pm

SWBF2 Hall of Fame took place around the fall time on JOGs site were candidates were nominated and voted on by some representatives from different clans. So no we didnt just give ourselves that title lol. And this was only for jedi/assualt mode.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Parker
Nerdvader
Mr. Parker

Credits : 4342

PostSubject: Re: Come here for Free SIGS :)   Come here for Free SIGS :) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 4:23 pm

Yea it's the Jedi Assault Hall of Fame. We should of just called it that, but somehow it got changed to swbf2 and/or The Galactic hall of fame? idk I give up.

Do you make sigs makaveli? Sounds like you do.
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Chopsticks
Sinister

Credits : 4376

PostSubject: Re: Come here for Free SIGS :)   Come here for Free SIGS :) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:33 pm

If you're talking about my sigs, I don't smudge at all in any of them lol.
Back to top Go down
https://vvvorder.forumotion.com
Volt
Trelum
Volt

PostSubject: Re: Come here for Free SIGS :)   Come here for Free SIGS :) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:00 pm

How do you survive without smudging?! haha
Back to top Go down
MaKaVeLi{DD}61
High camper
MaKaVeLi{DD}61

Credits : 4151

PostSubject: Re: Come here for Free SIGS :)   Come here for Free SIGS :) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:11 pm

ahh , well theres a bfc hof , wasnt sure if it was related . yeah i make sigs , been awhile now , dont have the time i used to though Sad or just an excuse i keep telling myself idk lol
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Chopsticks
Sinister

Credits : 4376

PostSubject: Re: Come here for Free SIGS :)   Come here for Free SIGS :) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:30 pm

I use erasers and filters for most of my work.

That and selection grows/outlines.
Back to top Go down
https://vvvorder.forumotion.com
Zeus
JubJub
Zeus

Credits : 4263

PostSubject: Re: Come here for Free SIGS :)   Come here for Free SIGS :) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:37 pm

Can you make me one please. Would like my name on the pic to be {vVv}*ll13LAD3ll*

Picture i want http://desktop.freewallpaper4.me/download/5983/prototype-blade-arm
Back to top Go down
{vVv}Overlord
OH YEAH
{vVv}Overlord

Credits : 4221

PostSubject: Re: Come here for Free SIGS :)   Come here for Free SIGS :) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:02 pm

i need o bust out my old mac with mah photoshop and bring out the graphic design skills i went to school for...lol. as i havent used that skill for anything really but sig making...lol doh.
Back to top Go down
Volt
Trelum
Volt

PostSubject: Re: Come here for Free SIGS :)   Come here for Free SIGS :) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:25 pm

Sinister wrote:
I use erasers and filters for most of my work.

That and selection grows/outlines.
I'm not that good yet Razz. I'll have to look up more of that kind of stuff though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come here for Free SIGS :)   Come here for Free SIGS :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Come here for Free SIGS :)
Page 1 of 1