vVv
vVv
vVv
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Morning MaKaVeLi in the house!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MaKaVeLi{DD}61
High camper
MaKaVeLi{DD}61

Credits : 4108

Morning MaKaVeLi in the house! Empty
PostSubject: Morning MaKaVeLi in the house!   Morning MaKaVeLi in the house! EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:05 pm

Hey , some of you may have seen me chillin' in abyss or vVv sabers , and I'm sure most of you have noticed I get lit up all the time Razz , I'm a conq player . Jedi is actually dope , anyway I was wonderin' when the next mixed battle is? Thanks . (:
Back to top Go down
MrSandNig
Devil Wing
MrSandNig

Credits : 4409

PostSubject: Re: Morning MaKaVeLi in the house!   Morning MaKaVeLi in the house! EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:06 pm

The mixed battle was supposed to be yesterday but i guess sinister was busy. Your best bet is to keep an eye on the Mixed Battle thread throughout this week for sign ups.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Parker
Nerdvader
Mr. Parker

Credits : 4299

PostSubject: Re: Morning MaKaVeLi in the house!   Morning MaKaVeLi in the house! EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 4:12 pm

There's a mixed battle forum below this one.

But yea, kind of a busy week this week. We'll probably do one this sunday though, so keep updated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning MaKaVeLi in the house!   Morning MaKaVeLi in the house! Empty

Back to top Go down

Morning MaKaVeLi in the house!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
vVv :: Public :: The Venue-
Jump to: