vVv
vVv
vVv
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star Wars Harlem Shake! (sign ups)

Go down 
+3
Nagato
Mr. Parker
Volt
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Volt
Trelum
Volt

Credits : 4230

Star Wars Harlem Shake! (sign ups) Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars Harlem Shake! (sign ups)   Star Wars Harlem Shake! (sign ups) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:23 pm

Yes that's right folks, a Star Wars Battlefront 2 Harlem Shake. This is going to be done in-game, Younes will be recording. This is going to be happening this Saturday (March 2) at 8 EST (or a bit after). We're trying to have fun with the community and hopefully getting numerous clans and players involved. Keep in mind, this is for Jedi only. Only 24 people can be in this, but if we get a much larger number than 24 we can make separate cuts in the film so everyone gets in. I'll add your name to the signup list as everyone signs up! Happy Harlem Shaking!

Volt

Registered Shakers
Younes
Volt
Bill
Isac
Sony
Spidey
Viking
Inferno
Fierce
DeathChamber
Ryuuzakki
Rabbit
Berserk
Mimmi
Swerty
Blade
SmallC
Neji
Magik
DBL
Brian

Last edited by Volt on Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:15 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Parker
Nerdvader
Mr. Parker

Credits : 4298

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Harlem Shake! (sign ups)   Star Wars Harlem Shake! (sign ups) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:36 pm

I will happily get on for this
Back to top Go down
Nagato
Tryhard

Credits : 4081

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Harlem Shake! (sign ups)   Star Wars Harlem Shake! (sign ups) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:03 am

I want to be part of this. Cool
Back to top Go down
Mimmi-Da-Don!
Spidey
Mimmi-Da-Don!

Credits : 4307

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Harlem Shake! (sign ups)   Star Wars Harlem Shake! (sign ups) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 5:16 pm

wait what lol how do u do this
Back to top Go down
Volt
Trelum
Volt

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Harlem Shake! (sign ups)   Star Wars Harlem Shake! (sign ups) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:43 pm

Google Wink .
Back to top Go down
MrSandNig
Devil Wing
MrSandNig

Credits : 4408

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Harlem Shake! (sign ups)   Star Wars Harlem Shake! (sign ups) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:06 pm

Thanks for editing your post so it fits better on the topic.

Anyway in terms of how we are going to do this, i have different options. Depending on the amount of people we can do it in different areas of the Mos Eisley Map.

If there isnt alot of people like the full 24 we could do the Harlem Shake in The Cantina. Were as if we do have a good amount of people then we will make things happen in The Arena, Courtyard, Jog Roof, etc. If you watched the Harlem Shake videos on youtube then obviously we will have 4-5 people on screen for the beginning of the song were one of them would be moving. And then during the time were the songs breaks off we will have everyone go crazy in the designated area we choose. We will obviously not be following the song when all this is going, i will just simply take the clips and match them to the song via Sony Vegas. Going crazy could start from Teabagging, Firing Off Your Guns if you are a shooter, Doing the Maul Dance, Jumping Back and Forth, Floating in Midair around everyone. There is alot of possibilities you guys can do, just try to avoid killing each other Razz.

Now i will be recording this but there is no way for me to record in a spectator mode via Free Roam since Star Wars doesnt have that, so i will have to record with my 3rd Person view looking at everyone dancing. I was also thinking First Person View with a Shooter and i will just remove the HUB if possible. Idk i have to ask some people that actual know like my man Jman Very Happy. This could be a fun community thing we do together, so please if you sign up then make sure to be there and be alert to what is going on so things dont get screwed up. And hopefully that asian dude from the Video Donatello posted wont show up and mess everything up lol.

Also if you have suggestions or comments about what i posted then feel free to put your thoughts.

This is reposted from JOG Forums
Back to top Go down
Volt
Trelum
Volt

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Harlem Shake! (sign ups)   Star Wars Harlem Shake! (sign ups) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:49 pm

THE SHAKE HAS BEEN MOVED TO 8 EST SAME DATE.

Sorry for the inconvenience, if you cannot make this time, please tell me on chat or post!
Back to top Go down
Neji
Tryhard

Credits : 4127

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Harlem Shake! (sign ups)   Star Wars Harlem Shake! (sign ups) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:56 pm

I want to come to this but I don't get off work until 8 est on Saturday so I won't be home till around 8:20 or so.
Back to top Go down
BlackMagik
Server hero
BlackMagik

Credits : 4123

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Harlem Shake! (sign ups)   Star Wars Harlem Shake! (sign ups) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 4:44 pm

Ill glady hop in on this maneeeee
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/its.magik
MrSandNig
Devil Wing
MrSandNig

Credits : 4408

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Harlem Shake! (sign ups)   Star Wars Harlem Shake! (sign ups) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:58 pm

Neji wrote:
I want to come to this but I don't get off work until 8 est on Saturday so I won't be home till around 8:20 or so.

Still if you can make it by 8:20 then you should be fine, since alot of it will be set up and making sure good clips are taken.
Back to top Go down
Volt
Trelum
Volt

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Harlem Shake! (sign ups)   Star Wars Harlem Shake! (sign ups) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:31 pm

Yeah that should be fine Neji.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Harlem Shake! (sign ups)   Star Wars Harlem Shake! (sign ups) Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Harlem Shake! (sign ups)
Page 1 of 1